sandvikenbattlefield.se Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Allmänt > Complaints/Klagomål
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

More admins!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote KemisteN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More admins!
    Posted: 2012-Juni-11 at 18:22
Hey, im a very active player on Sandviken Battlefield (bf2) And i think that you should "recruit" one or two more admins to the server. 

Yes, the admins are pretty active, but there are moments when the server goes berzerk and no admin is there to fix it! By recruiting more admins there will be less rule breaking douchebags on the server and everyone will enjoy their play even more.

AND... i think you should change the map rotation because i see many people leaving when a map from Euro Forces or something ( i don't really know ) appears. This causes the server to die earlier than it should have.

// KemisteN
sun8119 View Drop Down
Whanabee
Whanabee

Post Options Post Options   Quote sun8119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2012-Juni-11 at 19:16
Hey, as much as I'd love to support you but it seems that BF2 is soon to be dead. There are almost no good servers left, Sandviken is the last one with normal rules and maprotation. And it is hard to get even 32 players now in the evenings, only on weekends maybe it gets to like 40-50 but I have not seen 64 players for some time Shocked

Edited by sun8119 - 2012-Juni-11 at 19:16
KemisteN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KemisteN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2012-Juni-11 at 19:26
The server is up with many players every evening! And there's no reason NOT to make it betterSmile
Who knows.. Battlefield 2 might make a comeback some day!
KemisteN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KemisteN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2012-Juni-11 at 21:30
it's 64/64 now, on a monday! AND sweden is playing against ukrain.....
Theonlyone__87 View Drop Down
Allied Officers
Allied Officers
Allied admin

Post Options Post Options   Quote Theonlyone__87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2012-Juni-11 at 21:42
Hmm... I dont think it would change anything to take in more admins... It still wont be an admin online 24/7. It will be moments when its no admin online even though we recruite some more admins. Just what I think..
//Theonlyone__87
 Post Reply Post Reply